Drunk Driving Accidents Injury Lawyer
Our Tampa personal injury attorneys hold drunk drivers accountable. Not only that, but we also hold the people and corporations that allowed them to drink and drive responsible for their actions. Whether you are driving a car, truck, motorcycle or boat, no one is allowed to endanger other drivers by drinking and driving.
In Florida, drunk driving cases are particularly complex. The at-fault driver is typically facing simultaneous criminal prosecution, which can result in prison time and a reduced means to pay a judgment. Generally, in such instances, the insurance companies understand the liability and assign an experienced legal team to defend the at-fault driver. In fact, it’s not unusual for insurance companies to offer a quick settlement, even telling a victim that the offer is for the available policy limits.
- Have You Been Injured by a Drunk Driver?
- When a family has been struck by the violence of a drunk driver, no amount of money will ever compensate for their loss. The personal injury attorneys at our firm will provide innocent victims in Tampa, Orlando, Ocala, Key West and the surrounding areas the right to seek compensation from those who carelessly or recklessly disregard the safety of others by drinking and driving. Selling alcohol to someone who is already drunk is like using a match to see if your gas tank is empty, one day it’s going to blow up in your face.
- The Tampa personal injury attorneys at our firm believe drunk drivers should be pursued aggressively for the harm they cause, regardless of their level of insurance or assets. In cases where the drunk driver was a minor, or an obviously intoxicated patron of a bar or restaurant, the person or entity supplying the alcohol should be held accountable. If a seller of alcohol emphasizes profit over public safety or an irresponsible adult facilitates drunk driving of minors, then they can and should be held responsible.
- Is the DUI Victim Receiving Medical Care?
- The first and most important step is medical attention. Make sure the DUI accident victim has appropriate medical care immediately. Also, be sure that all records are properly filed and saved. Our Tampa drunk driving injury attorneys will then monitor the victim’s medical condition and road to recovery.
- Have You Contacted a DWI Victim’s Attorney?
- Contact a drunk driving lawyer in Tampa today to start fighting for your rights. Drunk driving is a criminal offense. If a driver is convicted of driving drunk, that evidence can be used to our clients’ advantage in a civil suit. Our Tampa drunk driving injury attorneys are familiar with both the civil and criminal Florida alcohol laws. We monitor any criminal proceedings closely to ensure our clients’ rights will be protected and preserved for the civil suit. We can also make use of drunk driving convictions in our negotiations with the insurance companies. Do not hesitate, call today.
- Who is Liable for Your DUI Injury or the Death of Your Loved One?
- Our Tampa drunk driving victim lawyers will fully develop your case and analyze police reports, eyewitness accounts, videos and photos. If a bar or restaurant over-served the drunk driver, we will pursue a dram shop liability lawsuit to hold the restaurant or bar accountable.
- We pursue full financial recovery on behalf of DWI victims and their families. In addition to reducing the financial strain ahead of you, compensation provides a sense of justice and closure. Contact our office in Tampa to schedule your free consultation to discuss your drunk driving injury claim.